Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Can't hold me down.

Have you ever felt like you're at a point where you've been defeated. Defeated in the sense that things are not going the way they should, and no matter how hard you work against the constant doubt and the hindering of the bad, you just can't seem to pull through? Well, that is the way I have been feeling lately. I'm the type of person who always sees the bad in situations. That is the pessimist in me. With having that trait, the negativity or doubt in a situation seems to come forth before I can truly see the good in it. With having a pessimistic nature, I also am a realist. I see things as they really are. In this world that we live in, sometimes the good out ways the bad. With all dreams and ambitions one has, how could you not. The strive for success is something that one should have. A hustlers spirit is what I call it. But when things start moving at a slow pace, that is when the defeat starts to crawl into that spirit and try to bring you down. No matter how much it tries to enter your life, you must not allow it to succeed. Whatever you go through, good or bad, you have to be able to fight for your way to the top. Fight in the sense that nothing can ever bring your spirits down. Ambition is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment