Monday, October 29, 2012

Emotions.

Emotions, we all have them whether you are female or a man. Some can openly discuss their feelings, and some cannot. When it comes to a man speaking about his feelings, it is very rare instance. For some reason men feel as if showing their emotions or talking about their feelings shows them as being overly sensitive or weak. Let me just say that is the dumbest sh*t I have ever heard. I can only speak on my behalf, but I believe when you as a man are able to speak about your emotions and the way you feel to the lady you're dealing with, it's a sign of strength. Now I know you're probably like "what the hell is she talmbout"? The reason I say it's a sign of strength is because it takes a real man to be able to speak about his emotions without the feeling of his masculinity being in jeopardy. It shows you are a confident in your being and also trusting in the person you are confiding in. Now they are some females who will walk all over you and your new found "trait". First of all, if a Lady is capable of toying with your emotions, you shouldn't have been dealing with her in the first place. You should do your research into the person you're dealing with before anything ever goes further. Now they are men who are naturally "overly sensitive", I recognize you and acknowledge you. What I want you to know is, no one wants a push over. It's dope to have a man who can be sensitive, but stop allowing the wrong kind of female to walk all over you, it's not a good look. That's how the never ending circle begins.


Now I know this is where all the men will say collectively, "See, females don't want a soft man". Not every female feels the same way as I do! The qualities in a man that I like, someone might find grotesque, to each it's own. But I feel if men could just simply be open to a woman he trusts or dealing with, I believe the never ending circle would start to diminish. But what do I know. #ForeverAlone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment