Sunday, November 11, 2012

These N*ggas Be Acting Up!

Let me just start this off by saying, N*ggas be acting up! For some reason unbeknownst to me, men have a problem with telling the truth. Now they're are women out there who also have a problem with telling the honest truth, but I'm not talking about them in this post. So anyways, the amount of lies or false accounts of situations that come out of the male mouth is at an alarming rate. It has always been a troubling thing to me because, I'm the type of person who feels as if the truth shall always set you free. I rather someone tell me the truth than lie to me and that lie hurts me, plus all the drama that comes along with it. You would think that men would learn that once your stories start to not add up, we as women are on it! Like I expressed in an earlier post, women can turn into an CIA Agent with the snap of a finger. Don't believe me, just think back to a situation you had with a female where your behind got caught...oh okay. But anyhow, fellas, let me just let you in on a little tip, we might appear to be clueless about what is going on, but we know what exactly is going on. Whether we put up with it or not is the real issue. Some women let these n*ggas cheat and act up and can be content with it just for the simple purpose of having a man. That is the dumbest sh*t ever, but to each its own. Now for the female who does not have time, we're not going to put up with it! Once a story starts to not add up, our spidey senses begin to tingle and we're on the investigation! To keep is funky, no man wants their woman to start snooping and acting in a jealous manner, but if you would simply try to contain your lies, and act correctly, I'm pretty sure things will be just great. They're are instances where you might be in a situation we're you are in the beginning of building something or "conversing". The rules still apply here! If you are truly intending on making something with the person, there is no need for false accounts what so ever. Now for those of you who are just sharing bodily fluids for the sole purpose of getting that "cashew", go head with your bad self, I ain't mad at you. But the act of being honest with that person makes things a lot easier and the beginning of problem never begins. We're all adults, we know what makes us tick personally and what we will not put up with. So with this post, fellas, just get it together with the lies, it's never okay to dishonest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment