Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pachangas

So I told myself I would write posts every other day, but sometimes you just have to vent about some things, you feel me!? So anyways, it seems like I always get ideas about my posts from the b.s that I either see on Twitter or a situation that I have noticed. This specific post is going to be about these Pachangas out here in this world. If you are not familiar with that word, I suggest you get hip to it. A Pachanga is someone who is traitor or a friend who you are no longer friends with. It comes from the movie Carlito's Way staring Al Pacino. Fabolous also referenced the name and also the definition of the name in his song "Pachanga". "A thug changes, and loves changes, and best friends become strangers, Pachangas". Those kind of people need to to get it together. And for the people who allow these kind of people back into the mix of things, how can you befriend someone who has disrespected you on numerous occasions, or shown "traitor" like behavior? Maybe I'm a different kind of human being, but I believe once you have disrespected me or my loved ones, that is your one-way ticket on my Pachanga list! Some people say "You should forgive your enemies or the people you do not like", Yes, that is all fine and dandy and better said than done in most situations. But anyhow, the older I get, the more certain situations and people don't really faze me and I have learned to try and forgive my enemies or those I hate. But one thing is for certain, there will always be my opinion and dislike for Pachangas. I seriously cannot fathom being fake to people with Pachanga like behavior, I will never be able to. But hey what do I know. Again, this is my OWN opinion and to each it's own...

No comments:

Post a Comment